We all want to make a good impression with senior leaders. Our default is often to try and achieve that by doing, but listening can actually do a lot more for our credibility and reputation. Here are five questions that will get your leaders talking (so you can listen and build your own understanding) and start to change the way they think about you:
- What are the wider industry challenges that impact you?
- What do our customers say about us?
- If you owned the company, what one thing would you do differently?
- What can communications do to make you / your team more successful?
- How do you like to partner with communications?
For more on how Kademy is working with communications teams to build their confidence and credibility, call us on +44 (0)207 157 9787 or email us at email@example.com.