Powerful conversations with leaders
Explore why these conversations are important, why they’re not going the way we need them to, and how we can change that.
We’ve asked the question “what do leaders want from us?” for well over a decade. And although the world and the businesses we work in have changed significantly, what our leaders want really hasn’t. So if this is the case, why are we missing the mark?
Powerful Conversations with Leaders provides insight and advice on how to approach, advise and listen to leaders so that not only do we give them what they want, we give them what they need. You’ll quickly improve your conversations and take your relationships to the next level.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand what your leaders expect from you as a communicator.
- Identify communication styles and obstacles you may encounter.
- Determine the best approach for your discussions.
- Prepare effectively before your meetings to get the most out of them.
- Demonstrate increased confidence in your leadership encounters.
- Format: Virtual, on-demand using a combination of videos, exercises, templates, and discussion boards
- Estimated course duration: 4 weeks (2 hours per week)
- Access: Unlimited to members