Facilitating change to meet organisational objectives
Delve into what it takes to be change-ready and elevate how you think about change obstacles and solutions.
Change is happening all around us in today’s business environment and as communicators, we’re often tasked with ‘managing’ the conversations. As in all we do in our roles, these conversations aren’t isolated events, yet we’re not consistently included in much of the preparation or planning around a change, which in turn limits the impact we can have.
But that doesn’t need to stop us from understanding all it takes for change to be successful, and the range of things we can do as communicators to make that happen. Facilitating Change to Meet Organisational Objectives takes a step back from when communication actually happens and considers five key areas that enable change-readiness within organisations as a whole.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand that facilitating change is not accomplished by using a model.
- Apply Kademy’s five areas for successful change to develop your own organisation’s change readiness.
- Utilise an impact analysis to address stakeholder management.
- Improve your ability to collaborate with others to yield successful change.
- Elevate how you think about change obstacles and solutions.
- Demonstrate increased confidence in your contribution to change efforts.
- Format: Virtual, on-demand using a combination of videos, assessments, exercises, templates, and discussion boards
- Estimated course duration: 4 weeks (2 hours per week)
- Access: Unlimited to members