Strategic thinking on a daily basis
Identify what being strategic really means and discover how you can integrate strategic behaviours into your everyday work.
It’s been challenging for communicators to be seen as strategic. One reason is because of our decades-long legacy as being ‘deliverers of stuff’.
Strategic Thinking on a Daily Basis has been designed to take you on a specific strategic journey that you can emulate moving forward. It all starts with knowing and understanding what’s important to the business. We need to change both how we see ourselves and how we’re seen by the business. This isn’t an easy transition but, through the learning, sharing, and activities of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the shifts you need to make to become more strategic.
- Apply those shifts to your thinking and daily work.
- Recognise when a conversation has become too tactical.
- Improve your ability to conduct strategic conversations.
- Elevate how your business partners view communication initiatives.
- Demonstrate increased confidence in your contribution to the business.
- Format: Virtual, on-demand using a combination of videos, exercises, templates, and discussion boards
- Estimated course duration: 3 weeks (2 hours per week)
- Access: Unlimited to members